- Cook the ravioli according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 30 g butter in a large fry pan over a medium high heat. Once the butter has melted, add the mushrooms and stir every 30 seconds. After 4 – 5 minutes or once the mushrooms begin to turn golden, add the garlic. Season well with salt and pepper, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the drained ravioli to the pan, and stir through the mushrooms and garlic.
- Remove the pan from the heat and then add the lemon juice, remaining butter, parmesan and herbs. Stir though the ingredients to coat the pasta.
- Serve immediately, and sprinkle with extra parmesan.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter