- Coat each tenderloin in combined butter and garlic mixture, and place a sage leaf on each. Wrap each tenderloin with a slice of prosciutto.
- Heat a heavy based non stick frypan until hot and pan fry or BBQ tenderloins until cooked through.
- Insert a skewer through each tenderloin prior to serving.
- A delicious pre-dinner appetiser or lunch idea when served with a simple spinach salad
- Chicken can be assembled and refrigerated up to a day ahead, prior to cooking.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter
Western Star is Australia’s favourite butter. It’s a classic, pure creamery butter with a rich satisfying, five-star taste. Winner of Champion Butter at the 2019 Australian Grand Dairy Awards, this product sets the benchmark by which all other butters are judged. Expertly crafted from only two natural ingredients, cream and salt.
More Mains recipes
Runny white sauce?
If your white sauce isn’t thick enough, you can whisk in a little cornflour and water paste or begin again by making another roux and whisking in the runny white sauce in place of the milk.
Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Make Dinner a Winner with Chicken and Mushroom Risotto and Western Star™ Butter.