Prep 5 mins. /Cook 12 mins.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then allow to rest for 10 minutes
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat, add a small amount of Spreadable, then ladle the pancake batter into the pan. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown and fluffy.
- Fresh fruit, yoghurt & honey.
- Lemon, Western Star Spreadable and sugar.
- Maple syrup and Western Star Spreadable.
- Just Western Star Spreadable. Yum!
IN THIS RECIPE
Spreadable Original Soft
We’ve taken the five-star Western Star taste you know and love and made it soft and spreadable. Ideal for sandwiches, toast, pancakes and more.
More Baking & Desserts recipes
Should I grease my baking tins?
This helps stop food sticking. Brush the tin with melted butter or use some baking paper with a little butter on it to rub around the inside of the tin.