- Combine softened butter, paprika, garlic powder, peppers and oregano in a small bowl.
- Boil or steam rice until tender. Stir in remaining butter, herbs, lemon rind, almonds and tomato and keep warm.
- Coat fish in flour, dusting off excess and spread with the flavoured butter.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan until hot and cook fillets for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Serve immediately with herb and lemon scented rice.
- Flavoured Butter can be prepared up to 2 days ahead of time and is also delicious spread on chicken fillets before cooking.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter