- Combine softened butter, paprika, garlic powder, peppers and oregano in a small bowl.
- Boil or steam rice until tender. Stir in remaining butter, herbs, lemon rind, almonds and tomato and keep warm.
- Coat fish in flour, dusting off excess and spread with the flavoured butter.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan until hot and cook fillets for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Serve immediately with herb and lemon scented rice.
- Flavoured Butter can be prepared up to 2 days ahead of time and is also delicious spread on chicken fillets before cooking.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter
Western Star is Australia’s favourite butter. It’s a classic, pure creamery butter with a rich satisfying, five-star taste. Winner of Champion Butter at the 2019 Australian Grand Dairy Awards, this product sets the benchmark by which all other butters are judged. Expertly crafted from only two natural ingredients, cream and salt.
More Mains recipes
Forgot the garlic bread?
Combine Western Star spreadable with garlic, finely grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley and spread generously between slices of baguette. Wrap in foil and bake until golden and crunchy.