Cheddar and Chilli Shortbread
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and using your hands, mix together until a dough forms. Shape the dough into a sausage shape about 10cm in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Once dough is chilled remove from fridge. Using a sharp knife cut 1cm even slices and place onto prepared tray leaving enough room for spreading. Place into the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on tray before eating on their own or alongside a cheese platter.
- Make shortbread dough ahead of time and store in the fridge for up to 5 days before cooking.