Prep 10 mins. /Cook 25 mins.
- In a medium sized bowl add the beef, paprika and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat well.
- Add 30g of the butter and half the olive oil to a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the onion and fry until softened. Increase the heat to high and add the mushrooms, sautéing until golden brown. Add the garlic and continue to cook for a further minute. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the pappardelle according to packet instructions. Drain into a colander, and stir remaining butter through the warm pasta. Cover and set aside until ready to serve.
- Add remaining olive oil to the frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the beef and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Add the brandy, the mushroom and onion mixture, and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in the sour cream, lemon juice and parsley. Serve with the cooked buttery pappardelle.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter