Snack, Sides and Starters
Prep 5 mins. /Cook 5 mins.
- Preheat a deep-dish jaffle maker.
- Spread Western Star butter evenly over one side of bread and turn over to make jaffle with butter side out.
- Stack your jaffle burger with the patty halves, sauces, onion, pickles, tomato and cheese
- Finish with the unbuttered side of bread on top, then cook in jaffle maker until bread is toasted and golden.
- Spread with extra butter while still hot and serve with fries, fresh coleslaw and extra pickles on the side.
IN THIS RECIPE
Spreadable Original Soft
We’ve taken the five-star Western Star taste you know and love and made it soft and spreadable. Ideal for sandwiches, toast, pancakes and more.
More Salads Sides & Starters recipes
Forgotten to soften the butter?
Grate butter coarsely, spread onto baking paper and stand for 10 minutes before using. Alternatively chop into 2cm cubes, microwave on 30% power in 10 second bursts until just softened.