- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Trim the carrot tops, leaving 1-2cm of stem. Peel the carrots and slice any larger carrots in half lengthwise so that they are roughly the same size.
- Place the carrots in a large baking dish, and toss with the olive oil, honey, garlic and sage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the carrots into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until they have caramelised. Remove from the oven, and toss the carrots through the butter.
- Transfer to a serving platter, scatter over the watercress before serving.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter
Western Star is Australia’s favourite butter. It’s a classic, pure creamery butter with a rich satisfying, five-star taste. Winner of Champion Butter at the 2019 Australian Grand Dairy Awards, this product sets the benchmark by which all other butters are judged. Expertly crafted from only two natural ingredients, cream and salt.
More Snack, Sides and Starters recipes
Mustard and Herb Butter, Ham and Roasted Capsicum Sandwiches
Mustard and Herb Butter, Ham and Roasted Capsicum Sandwiches made with Western Star Spreadable Original.
Best ever green beans!
Melt a knob of butter in a fry pan until foamy, toss in your steamed green beans and slivered almonds until almonds are just golden. Delicious!