- Note: this recipe requires an additional 20 minutes for chilling.
- Using a fork, mash preferred flavour variation into butter until evenly combined and smooth.
- Roll into a cylinder using baking paper or foil and refrigerate or freeze until required.
- To use, cut slices off the log of flavoured butter and add to steamed vegetables or grilled steak.
- Sweet flavoured butters are delicious served on waffles, muffins, pancakes, toast and brushed onto baked goods, fresh out of the oven.
IN THIS RECIPE
Western Star Unsalted is a great regular unsalted butter that is suitable for everyday cooking and baking needs. It allows the cook to regulate the seasoning required for the dish. Expertly crafted from one natural ingredients.
More Sauces recipes
Runny white sauce?
If your white sauce isn’t thick enough, you can whisk in a little cornflour and water paste or begin again by making another roux and whisking in the runny white sauce in place of the milk.