- Note: this recipe requires an additional 20 minutes for chilling.
- Using a fork, mash preferred flavour variation into butter until evenly combined and smooth.
- Roll into a cylinder using baking paper or foil and refrigerate or freeze until required.
- To use, cut slices off the log of flavoured butter and add to steamed vegetables or grilled steak.
- Sweet flavoured butters are delicious served on waffles, muffins, pancakes, toast and brushed onto baked goods, fresh out of the oven.
IN THIS RECIPE
Western Star Unsalted is a great regular unsalted butter that is suitable for everyday cooking and baking needs. It allows the cook to regulate the seasoning required for the dish. Expertly crafted from one natural ingredients.
More Sauces recipes
Forgot the garlic bread?
Combine Western Star spreadable with garlic, finely grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley and spread generously between slices of baguette. Wrap in foil and bake until golden and crunchy.