Prep 5 mins. /Cook 12 mins.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then allow to rest for 10 minutes
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat, add a small amount of Spreadable, then ladle the pancake batter into the pan. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown and fluffy.
- Fresh fruit, yoghurt & honey.
- Lemon, Western Star Spreadable and sugar.
- Maple syrup and Western Star Spreadable.
- Just Western Star Spreadable. Yum!
IN THIS RECIPE
Spreadable Original Soft
We’ve taken the five-star Western Star taste you know and love and made it soft and spreadable. Ideal for sandwiches, toast, pancakes and more.
More Breakfast recipes
Forgotten to soften the butter?
Grate butter coarsely, spread onto baking paper and stand for 10 minutes before using. Alternatively chop into 2cm cubes, microwave on 30% power in 10 second bursts until just softened.