- Cook the ravioli according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 30 g butter in a large fry pan over a medium high heat. Once the butter has melted, add the mushrooms and stir every 30 seconds. After 4 – 5 minutes or once the mushrooms begin to turn golden, add the garlic. Season well with salt and pepper, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the drained ravioli to the pan, and stir through the mushrooms and garlic.
- Remove the pan from the heat and then add the lemon juice, remaining butter, parmesan and herbs. Stir though the ingredients to coat the pasta.
- Serve immediately, and sprinkle with extra parmesan.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter
Western Star is Australia’s favourite butter. It’s a classic, pure creamery butter with a rich satisfying, five-star taste. Winner of Champion Butter at the 2019 Australian Grand Dairy Awards, this product sets the benchmark by which all other butters are judged. Expertly crafted from only two natural ingredients, cream and salt.
More Mains recipes
Delicious slow roasted tomoatoes
Simply slice roma tomatoes in half, lay cut side up on a lined baking tray, season with salt and pepper, and top each tomato with a slice of garlic and a knob of butter. Bake at 140°-150°C for 1-2 hours or until done to your liking. Use in salads, antipasto or simply enjoy on fresh bread!