- Combine softened butter, paprika, garlic powder, peppers and oregano in a small bowl.
- Boil or steam rice until tender. Stir in remaining butter, herbs, lemon rind, almonds and tomato and keep warm.
- Coat fish in flour, dusting off excess and spread with the flavoured butter.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan until hot and cook fillets for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Serve immediately with herb and lemon scented rice.
- Flavoured Butter can be prepared up to 2 days ahead of time and is also delicious spread on chicken fillets before cooking.
IN THIS RECIPE
Original Salted Butter
Salted butter is a versatile cooking staple. Expertly crafted at Cobden, Western Victoria, from only two natural ingredients, Australian cream and salt, to deliver a classic, pure creamery butter with a rich satisfying, five-star taste. This pure salted butter enhances the flavour of food while adding an exceptional creamy texture. Winner of Champion Butter at the 2020 Australian Grand Dairy Awards, this product sets the benchmark by which all other butters are judged. Western Star has been Crafting Butter in Victoria since 1926 when the leading butter makers in the Western District came together. Over 95 years later and trusted for generations, Western Star truly is Australia's Favourite.
More Mains recipes
Delicious slow roasted tomoatoes
Simply slice roma tomatoes in half, lay cut side up on a lined baking tray, season with salt and pepper, and top each tomato with a slice of garlic and a knob of butter. Bake at 140°-150°C for 1-2 hours or until done to your liking. Use in salads, antipasto or simply enjoy on fresh bread!